zte mf190 UNLOCK

Comments

  1. Data Card 3G plans can be used while on Home network as well as National Roaming on BSNL/MTNL network across India without any data roaming charges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear devaraj
    I am using a airtel 3g ZTE mf190U modem. I tried to crack it to change to vodafone. I tried many times using DC unlocker etc etc..
    later i downloaded the software from this post and also tried it..
    I downloaded the ZTE "Go Air" software to connect.
    Now if i insert my dongle my windows doesnt detect it at all.but he go air pops
    out.. but i see a messgae "INVALID (U) SIM" i am not able to do anything..
    tried changing the APN and all.. but no use...the buttons are inactive i cannot even click on the apply button on the settings tab.
    please help me in this regard.. could you please email me on how to complete
    this??
    svishnugopal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello your blog is sharing great information. Attphone unlocking shop providing best Unlock Sony Xperia
    in USA. Thanks for share this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei 3G USB Modem Unlock Code via Imei

Airtel E173CS-1

Airtel E1731 unlock