zte mf190 UNLOCK



  1. Data Card 3G plans can be used while on Home network as well as National Roaming on BSNL/MTNL network across India without any data roaming charges.
  1. Dear devaraj
    I am using a airtel 3g ZTE mf190U modem. I tried to crack it to change to vodafone. I tried many times using DC unlocker etc etc..
    later i downloaded the software from this post and also tried it..
    I downloaded the ZTE "Go Air" software to connect.
    Now if i insert my dongle my windows doesnt detect it at all.but he go air pops
    out.. but i see a messgae "INVALID (U) SIM" i am not able to do anything..
    tried changing the APN and all.. but no use...the buttons are inactive i cannot even click on the apply button on the settings tab.
    please help me in this regard.. could you please email me on how to complete
  1. Hello your blog is sharing great information. Attphone unlocking shop providing best Unlock Sony Xperia
    in USA. Thanks for share this blog.
  1. Thanks for sharing information.
    recharge offers
    videocontelecom offers new Customers the proposition will be available on Plan voucher (PV) priced at Rs 76, offering All Local Calls at 25P/min only for 6 months including Rs 63 Talk time; 1050 MB data for 3 month and 100 SMS free/day, with first 2 SMS of the day chargeable at rack rate only in Haryana.

Post a Comment



Banner Ad

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)


Welcome text

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Friends Forever

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Facebook Fans

Follow by Email

Pages - Menu



Popular Posts

Popular Posts